Terms and Conditions, Course Rules and Policies, and Waivers and/or Releases
- You will be required to accept the Terms and Conditions to participate in the Online Programming. The Terms and Conditions can be viewed here.
- You will be required to agree to some Course Rules and Policies to participate in the Online Programming. The Course Rules and Policies can be viewed here.
- You will be required to sign a waiver, or release to participate in the Workshop. The Waiver can be viewed here, and a copy has been sent for you to seek legal advice if you choose.
- Please note: our instructors, associates and staff at Slipstream are not able to provide advice regarding the waiver due to obvious legal reasons.
- Please ensure you fully understand our waiver before you come to your Workshop.
- Signing the waiver in the presence of your instructor is a condition of participation on your first day of your Workshop.
- Underage participants (19 in BC; 18 in AB) must mail the signed waiver to Slipstream Headquarters prior to the Workshop start date, and also bring a copy to class.
Last modified: Sunday, 10 January 2021, 12:40 AM